Wednesday 12 February 2014

FANTASY GLASS DELIGHT


Once suddenly I had guest in my home and was no time to think about anything. Just wondered my fridge and checked what was available...Grabbed the ingredients and took little glasses and put one by one...And finally my Jhatpat Yummy Delicious Dessert was ready..Served it to my guest and believe me gathered loads of love n appreciation. You can present as your choice and make event memorable..  

Ingredients :-
Sponge Cake - 1 no.
Sugar Syrup - 1/2 cup
Sweet Boondi (Gram Flour Sweet Balls) - 2 cups
Yogurt - 1 cup (Add 2-3 tsp of Sugar to the Yogurt and beat well)
Fruits - (Pears, Pomegranate, Orange, Black Grapes) OR (as your choice)
Chopped Cashew nuts, Raisins, Almonds - 1 cup
Cherry - 4-5 tsp
Gulab Jamun Sweets
Phirni / Custard / Yogurt

Method :-
1. Put a piece of Cake layer or chopped cake pieces at the bottom of the glass. 
2. Then sprinkle little sugar syrup. 
3. Spread 1 tsp of Yogurt mixture on it.
4. Put a thick layer of Sweet Boondi on it.
5. Spread some chopped fruits.
6. Again 2 tsp of Yogurt mixture.
7. Add few dry fruits n cherries. 

Keep it in refrigerator for at least 1 hours to set.

Now its Ready to Serve, topped with a hot gulab jamun and garnish with 1 tsp of Phirni / Custard / Yogurt as your choice. I've some Prirni in my fridge, So I used this here for making it more Delicious.. 

Note :- If you have Gulab Jamun in your Fridge, just reheat it about 10-20 secs in microwave and its Ready your Hot Gulab Jamun...


No comments:

Post a Comment