Wheat flour - 2 cups
Semolina (Suji) - 2-3 tsp
Baking Powder - 1 n 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
Salt a pinch
Curd - 1 n 1/2 cup
Olive Oil or any vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp
Mango pulp - 1 cup
Crushed Dry nuts (as your choice)
- Sieve Wheat flour (atta), Semolina, baking power, baking soda by a strainer, mix evenly and keep aside.
- Place Curd, Sugar, Olive oil, Mango puree in another wide bowl and mix it well until they are well incorporated.
- Gradually mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture and continuously beat by a whisk. Confirm that their are no lumps in the mixture. Add some crushed dry nuts as your choice.
- Now grease your mould with a little oil and pour the batter. Tap it 2-3 times and spread evenly.
- Now, its time for Baking. You can bake it in microwave for 30-45 minutes at 150 deg C. Its better to preheat the oven for 10 minutes.
- But here I've baked my cake in my New Kitchen Gadget "Panasonic Automatic Electric Pressure Cooker". It's just awesome. After 30 minutes my cake is ready with a nice fluffy texture. Now decorate your cake as your choice. Enjoy it !!!
Want to share something about my new friend "Abra ka dabra"(I used to call) my Electric Pressure Cooker : Its an amazing friendly product, you can keep it at any where. I've been doing everything in it i.e, rice, chicken, spaghetti, soup, idli, dhokla, momos, cake, whatever...basically its useful for everything. Truly Happy for having this..:) :) :)